2.13.2008

MS R NEWS BITS





I'm constantly reading, reading, and more reading to stay informed. (Gramps always reminds me to breathe current events) So I decided to add a new feature: NEWS Bits. In bit-size wording, (one or two-liners) I'll give you newsworthy happenings and their corresponding links. I'm not not a black-and-white thumb pager reader but more of the average JOE subscriber who takes in the whole gamut: Blogs, Websites, Radio, Publications and other various news sources.

Today's NEWS Bits-- 2/13/08

Top Shop comes to Soho District. Step aside H &M (Uniqlo don’t slip guys), the real uber-retail chain is entering onto the strip.

Roger Clemens: Baseball great denies using steroids and growth hormones.

Michelle Obama hits the presidential campaign trail for hubby.

News Corp. says YAHOO?

Cut down the unwanted pounds with your cell phone

My neighborhood gets even more Flea-y. Come over and visit.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I AM IMPRESSED THAT YOU HAVE THE CURRENT EVENTS LISTING AND FASHION CRITIC IN YOUR BLOG...IT SHOWS THAT STYLE IS MORE DEEP THEN THE JUST THE FABRIC!

MS Reviewer said...

Thanks for your feedback. Also, glad you see what I'm trying to include with the current events.