ESQUIRE: BEST DRESSED MAN IN AMERICA!
Unfortunately being a NYC inhabitant inhibits Mr. MSR from being apart of this wicked style-driven event. And I wouldn't jet set for one day...well then again, we're talking about the Wynn (favorite hotel in Vegas). Hmmnn.....
Anyhow, while I figure this out, Esquire magazine invites us MEN to come to the Esquire Style Lounge on Saturday, April 26, from noon - 6pm, at Blush Boutique Nightclub in Wynn Las Vegas!
While you’re at the Esquire Style Lounge, talk to an Esquire stylist, have your picture taken and enter the search for the Best Dressed Real Man in America.
While at the Esquire Style Lounge, also enjoy the following exclusive lifestyle vignettes:
• Exclusive preview of IWC watch collection
• Exclusive fashions from luxury men’s retailer Pal Zileri
• Exclusive straight-edge shaves and grooming advice from Elliott & Co.
• Complimentary shoe shines
• Hand-rolled cigars
• Classic cocktails
WIN A $40,000 PRIZE PACKAGE INCLUDING:
• An IWC watch • A round-trip flight on a Bombardier™ Learjet® aircraft • A VIP trip for two to Switzerland • An Esquire $10,000 wardrobe • A chance to be in Esquire’s September Style Issue
So, Vegas MSR readers, and anyone traveling over,. let me know how the event panned out! In addition, send me some shots so I can post for the other MaleStyle Review readers.
For more information, log on to: www.esquirebdrm.com
Update: Nick Sullivan (Esquire Fashion Editor) and the pub has slated a online contest for the Best Dressed Gentry. After combing through the contestant profiles I said "picking a winner won't be an easy task because the Gents are giving their A++ style game."
Copy the corresponding link to enter: