1.08.2009

MUST BE THE SHOES!


Since teen years, I chose shoes & sneakers which tendered edgy cred and enabled distinctiveness from peers. I am sure many of you were and/or now the same way. So I thought, why not launch a section where I can showcase unique footwear (shoes, sneakers, slides, etc.). Hence, I created "MUST BE THE SHOES!" The plethora of well-built and tasteful shoes comes from varied footwear designers. We prefer a mixing up approach!

Feel free to e-mail MaleStyle Review, footwear images or shoe designer suggestions you confidently feel needs spotlighting.

Today’s host of super-duper neat shoes:





4 comments:

Freddy Style said...

OH GOSH look that oxford..
it so meee

MS Reviewer said...

Great crafted shoes for the sole they are!

Anonymous said...

Who makes these shoes?

MS Reviewer said...

Which ones in particular?