1.30.2009

OBESSIONS: CANVAS MERSE BY PRADA



Call me “bag man” if you want! Briefcases, leather-trimmed knapsacks, envelope attachés, messengers, all stand attention amongst the closet chambers. I’ll own the label without reservations. Supreme men bags I find offers the perfect twofer: Style and Function. So, imagine the rush of excitement I experienced after imagining the high-quality PRADA sporting my top frame for Spring?!

The navy leather/suede accented merse pops a calming effect amongst the seasonal bright hues setting to raid your closet sanctum. Speaking of function, the durable leather strap closure and water-repellant shell safeguards the slick carrier from harm’s way.

I am certain the prized merse will get quickly soaked up once it makes sights on the walking pavements.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the same bag! Cute :)

MS Reviewer said...

Awesome Romey! It's a killer!

MS Reviewer said...

Awesome Romey! It's a killer!