7.14.2009

Style on Wheels!


I'm not sure when relishes for Dandies cruising on cycles arose but its visual sight every time brews my creative juices. (I believe my first GQ-styled spread I execute will be a cyclist summer feature.) A lot of my colleagues have been doing what I called " Cycling Stylin'." Dashing from home to boardroom, these cruise style crushers are habitually flushing out attractive summer assortments.

This summer season I'm note-taking scores of lightweight cotton and breathable linen suitings; crisp unbuttoned bold oxfords; well-kept summer footwear (boat shoes, canvas skippies, leather mandals (man sandals), driver loafers, premium trainers, etc.). So, be advised if I come over to you on the pavement with the digi cam it's because you're serving a well-likable inspired look.

A generous amount of Cycle Stylers on my radar.






No comments: