2.10.2008

MS R SWEAR THESE ARE SPRING MUST-HAVES


What great design craftmanship, huh?









Let's get up close.




Scouring the net for spring/summer footwear gems I bucked into these patent freshies.
(The patent styles above are not available as yet. I’m confident Opening Ceremony in NY or L.A. will stock certain styles/colors.)

“Simply, Amazing.” The only words that bears forth.

I became familiar with SWEAR (written as S***R) last summer and I’m always thrilled to see their seasonal collection. Why do I swear by them? I’ll tell you: I love their sneaker/wingtip hybrid aesthetic. I was a little disappointed to see many other brands copying SWEAR’S (PUMA X Alexander McQueen design collaboration) identity.



Why pay for carbon copies when this Brit brand makes them readily available across web lines.
Cool style for South Beach

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They reign supreme. I wear my three pairs to death.

/DCB.

JD in HD said...

Very fresh indeed. they add a bit of sophistication to a casual feel. I can see this with linen or the right pair of khakis!!

Anonymous said...

OH MY G-D I LUV IT. I NEVER THOUGH PATENT LEATHER MEETS SNEAKERS WOULD WORK. MAN WHAT WOULD THEY COME UP WITH NEXT PATENT LEATHER UNDERWEAR.:-0 (OH WAIT THEY ALREADY HAVE THAT! AND THAT'S NOT FASHIONABLE-)

Anonymous said...

F-I-Y-A-H!!!

I have to have these!