3.03.2008

KANYE HEARTS [PARIS] FASHION


The only caption I can derive for this photo is to say, "Mr. West gets it. He lives it. And always shows it." Cheers to great style Kanye!

P.C.(Postcaption): The casual Gent to Kanye's right is the infamous Stephen Gan. This creative co-started the glorified Visionaire, Vman, and V. In addition, he's the mastermind--ladies-- behind the artistic spreads in Harper's Bazzar.

An excerpt such as this always reaffirms Mr. MS R viewpoints about Kanye West being a double threat: Ultra-Fashionable and Musical Genius. I obtained his thoughts about Paris and it’s offering from his acclaimed blog.

“I just love the clothes! Lex and I are not there 2 take pictures... I don't have an album about 2 drop... my tour is sold out... I love fashion and this is one of the funnest things we can make time for! I totally love and respect any designer that won't let me come 2 there show... it's their show... they don't owe me anything... Balenciaga is one of the illest lines right now and I don't feel any type of way about not getting in! There's always a catch 22 in being a celeb ... your motives are always questioned... but only time will show my true love MY FIRST LOVE is for fashion and I appreciate just being in a position 2 afford 2 be able 2 spend a week in Paris visiting shows. I wish everyone could have this experience, the new music you hear, the new people you meet and most of all the beautiful clothes! I understand that some designers don't want all that unnecessary commotion at there shows, that's what I mean by "I get a lot of attention" ... I feel like music and fashion don't bridge enough... at least not as much as it did in the 80's when Madonna and Michael actually influenced designers... there was a give and take. I never use my blog 2 clear stuff up... but this is so close 2 my heart I had 2 say something... Anyone saying something negative has it wrong, they've got me wrong... I just want 2 make great art on every level and fashion shows are one ofthe best forms of art in the world. Thank you Paris again for the inspiration!!! "

No comments: