3.08.2008

LBJ: TO SHAPE UP VOGUE COVER WITH GISELE BUN DCHEN



Finally I can let it ooooout!

I heard about two months ago Anna Wintour was tapping into NBA powerhouse LeBron James to grace the April VOGUE cover (Shape Issue). I couldn’t spill the male-style beans or else some folks would have got beheaded (lol). I am happy VOGUE is continuing to diversify their covers with African American figures.

….it has been a long way coming.

I’m excited to see the full-page spreads! I’m thrilled about the cover as well, but nothing compares to seeing a head-on spread. In addition, it’s good to see LeBron on newer publication covers besides the usual sports magazines and basketball journals.



TIME Magazine



FORTUNE Magazine

Black Enterprise Magazine

P.S. Vogue--I hope you don't take another basketball in the hand shot. I'm starting to get bored with them.


No comments: