7.31.2008

OBSESSION: TRACY FEITH BOARD SHORTS


It’s often said, "thoughts thought, are inevitably magnified by the universe."

If I was skeptic of this phrase, I am a total believer NOW. Earlier this year, I found the boldest and coolest African fabric boasting large elephants, structured leafs and pineapple husks. The color mix was perfecto for summer. Because the fabric was lightweight, I decided I was going to have the tailor make some cool sundeck shorts for beach-y excursions.

Recently, flipping through HAMPTON Style I saw my envisioned board shorts being happily sported by bellmen working at Tracy Feith’s surf lodge in Montauk, NY. I was disappointed. I figured the bold printed shorts were exclusively designed by Tracy for his surfing establishment, because they are not at his shops. Tracy Feith’s clothing is known to portray exotic prints, bold textiles, and breezy fabrics.

Procrastination continues to champion because I still see the fabric in a raw state.

Monsieur Tailor here I come!

No comments: