8.29.2008

OBSESSIONS: NIKE DUNKS HIGH SUPREME (PATENT OLYMPIC PACK)



Yesterday Barneys New York called, so Mr. MSR went over to pay a visit. I see what the excitement was for! The men’s sportswear section received minor yet refreshing additives to the department. Benjamin Bixby (Andre 3000 brand) is on frontal display with stylishly interesting Fall pieces while in the left rear, the revamped shoes section stood place.

VOILA! These screaming quilted patent Nike Dunks (came in fire red and blue) High shouted me out and I went running like a tot in the candy shop. Honestly, I feel these sneakers were the best “Dunk” styles I have seen relinquish from the NIKE factory line. The patent texture, minuscule glittering, and quilting techniques define the Nike sneaker.

Only at $165 (worth every cent), these check-me-out Dunks are part of the “Olympic Limited Edition rollout for NIKE footwear. Great luck finding this killer sneaker, because we left Barneys only with one pair left in-house!


No comments: