11.07.2008

BARACK I SALUTE YOUUUU!


On Tuesday, November 4th Mr. MSR, along with the nation, stood in awe and veneration of Barack Obama’s historic feat. A rush of electricity injected my spirits that night! In fact, the face expressions garnered across the world shared the same electrifying manner. To think back, purchasing every possible magazine issue, watching the moving speeches; Youtubin’ talk show interviews (Ellen had the best!); scrap booking powerful images didn’t go in vain. I wasn’t a puddle of tears but instead aroused some misty pupils after the Obama unit stomp the cerulean carpet. The speech given after the prodigious crowd cheers assured the country what’s to come. New direction and CHANGE. The glorious night exposed me to newer possibilities and every fiber of my being is elated President-Elect Barack Obama played a major role with the new outlook.

A noble speech.

No comments: