3.25.2009

OBSESSIONS: CAROL’S DAUGHTER MEN’S BODY BUTTER!


Spring is officially cooking in the atmosphere. And so will parts of your skin underneath the glaring sunshine. Moistened and hydrated skin is perfect combat for the sun. It constantly attempts to expunge our body casing nutrients and vibrancy. For a couple of years, Mr. MSR have been protecting the skin (especially facial and hand areas) with Carol Daughter’s body butter. Brimming with enticing natural ingredients and fragrant scents, the light-texture (no cake paste available) butter is really awesome! I stopped in Carol’s Daughter storefront space to explore newer selections. However, I can still only opt for “Jamaican Punch” and “SweetHoneyDipChocolate” notes—nothing else.

When the easy-to-smooth-on butter glides onto your skin, seeping moisture into the pores, I guarantee you a product stronghold will operate. The amazement at achieved results with fresh and richer-looking skin arrives shortly after. (I recommend 3 consecutive days of usage post-showering to start noticing lasting results.)

Remember Gents, our skins tells a lot about how we upkeep of our bodies.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

now you know i gotta run out and get me some. i often use products from the carol's daughter line. always a quality product!

Unknown said...

Good review, I'll be sure to grab some for the bf.

MS Reviewer said...

Anony and Lisa I charge you both to collect some butter(s)!

andor said...

nice review, I'll be sure to grab some

Robert said...

This looks like it would really work in making skin soft, but I cant imagine what it would do to clogging pours. How is it with breaking out!?