1.14.2008

ROYALTON HOTEL: STILL STRONG AND MAKING THE SCENE AFTER 20 YEARS!


Photo Courtesy of TabletHotels.com

Those who are close to me know why I mess and dig Ian Schrager Properties (excuse the slang proses). I.S.P boasts the acclaimed Delano & The Shore Club in Miami; The Mondrian in LA; The St. Martins Lane in London and many others in it’s strong portfolio. I’m very affectionate though towards his 1st gem: Morgans. Recently after checking out the Royalton I think there’s a new GEMin my life! Trust me Fellas, it’s everything you want and will ever need in a hotel. Plus, I’m sure a one-night stay will add more magic to the relationship. Ehhmm. Don’t have any previous experience…….I’m just saying.

Visit their website to get a glimpse at what I’m referring too.

Recent NY POST article on the hotel for an additional inside view.

No comments: